No. of Seats: 50
Diploma in Cosmetology and Beauty Care is affiliated with Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Candidate for admission to the Diploma in Cosmetology and Beauty Care must have passed standard 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
The duration of the course will be of one full time academic year and is divided into two semesters.
No candidate will be allowed to join any other course or service simultaneously.
Name of papers
- Paper I - Diet and Health Care
- Paper II - Basics of Cosmetology I
- Paper III - Acupressure
- Paper IV - Computer Skill
- Paper V - Basic Beauty Culture
- Paper VI - Basics of Cosmetology II
- Paper VII - Advance Beauty Culture
- Paper VIII - Communication Skill
One month intership/industrial training
Note - Syllabi may be revised from time to time as per qualification packs available to align the curriculum with NSDC (National Skill Development Council), Govt. of India.