- Our esteemed Library provides its readers the in house Xerox facility. This enables them to get the required and non issuable reading material from the library Xeroxed at very nominal rates.
- We provide personalized reference service to our readers. It is our whole hearted Endeavour to provide right and timely information to the students from the vast reference collections and updated catalogue (both print as well as OPAC)
- We provide all possible help and support to the needy and meritorious students. Books are lent to them for the whole academic session.
- CD-ROMs covering literature and various other subjects are also provided in the Periodical Section of the Library.
- Books can be made available to the students/faculty who may require them on an urgent basis.
- For the purpose of preparation for Annual Examination students can get the books issued on refundable security after getting their annual No-Dues cleared. These books have to be returned within a stipulated time period.
- The below mentioned Special Corners have been dedicated to the Torch Bearers of the Nation:
- Arya Samaj
- Gandhian Literature
- Keeping pace with the changing scenario, our College Library provides access to the e-resources to its members through N-LIST Programme of INFLIBNET. It became the member of NLIST Programme in April 2011. Under this programme the faculty members and the students have been provided with Login ids and Passwords for accessing the e-resources through NLIST.
Screenshot of "nlist.inflibnet.ac.in"
Book Procurement Procedure
The library has a fair book procurement procedure. Books on various subjects are recommended by the concerned Head of the Departments. Publishers and vendors provide with lists of titles, printed catalogues and other printed announcements. Requisitions of students are also approved by the concerned faculty and the HOD. General reference books are however recommended by the library staff depending upon the demand and requirement of the students. The library would then check these recommended books for duplication and prepares the final lists of books and obtains financial sanction from the Principal.
On the recommendations of the faculty, the library may purchase multiple copies of only those books which are found to be in great demand.